Get To Know Me (Evan Morgan-Emerald)

 Hello everyone my name is Evan Morgan-Emerald and I am an accounting major at Linn Benton Community College (LBCC) currently but hope to transfer to Western Oregon University after my two years at LBCC. I was born in Washington but my family moved down here to Albany, Oregon around 2005 and I have been here ever since. I obtained my GED in the summer of 2023 and immediately enrolled her at LBCC. I chose this course because it is required to attain my degree but I also hope to learn some interesting and fun aspects within marketing. I would love to learn from this marketing class how to market myself to employers and others. I love music and enjoy staying active. I like to play basketball with friends and don't mind the occasional run/jog. I like to watch basketball, soccer, and some football, and when the Olympics come around I enjoy watching a bunch of the events in that. I root for the Lakers (Because of Kobe Bryant), Portland Trailblazers, and Washington Huskies for college sports. I also enjoy my fair share of video games. Currently, I have been playing Baldurs Gate 3. Some of my favorites include TES: Oblivion, Counter-Strike, and The Witcher 3.








A picture of Panda my cat

Comments

Popular Posts